To make the everyday work of a customer service agent easier, we included a new set of filters to help you spend your time more efficiently.
Once a Facebook post turns into a support ticket, we do a quick analysis and look for some key information. This in turn enables you to filter the post by different values, for example, comments that are …
- yet to be handled by an agent (“unhandled”)
- already handled by me
- handled by me or one of my teammates
- sub-threads that need attention
- formulated as questions
- containing language you might not want on your Facebook page
- comments containing more than just an emoji/reaction/simple phrase
You can also search for specific content, using the search field next to the filters.
Try it out by clicking on a social media post inside your Socialboards Inbox.