Terms & Conditions
SocialBoards is an online service for social customer service, operated on behalf of our customers. When signed up and usage of our service located at Socialboards.no and Socialboards.com you accept the following terms and conditions.
SocialBoards disclaims any legal or financial responsibility related to using the application.
You acknowledge that all content on the SocialBoards site and within the application is copyrighted SocialBoards AS, unless otherwise stated. Information and any other material can not be copied or distributed for private use. Material produced by SocialBoards can not be used under any circumstance for commercial purposes.
Security and privacy
Personal information is treated confidentially by SocialBoards and our customers.
As a registered user you are accepting that all information you register is stored in a database. Personal information will not be shared with third party but could be used for frequently asked questions to benefit other users.
You are fully responsible for all activities going through your own user account. If you are suspecting any suspicious activity or suspecting a breach of security related to your account, contact SocialBoards as soon as possible. SocialBoards can not be held responsible for hacking or similar activities that could result in the loss of data or breach of privacy.
SocialBoards reserves the right to share any information to law-enforcement, to abide by current Norwegian laws and regulations.
Administrator(s) and moderator(s) on the different forums will remove or edit any offensive posts as soon as possible. This is a human part of the process and there are chances of posts being published and not moderated as a result. You have to recognize that all posts in the forums represent the individuals that posted it and their views and values and does not reflect the views of the administrator(s), moderator(s), webmaster(s) and/or web-editor(s), nor can these be held responsible for these posts – with the exception of their own posts.
All users of SocialBoards must agree to not post content that contains links or general content that SocialBoards deem:
- … to be slanderous or discloses information that the user has no legal right to disclose or that is acquired without any legal consent
- … to be (or written as) racist, vulgar, hateful, indecent, mockingly, threatening, insulting or offensive
- … to have the intention of acting as another person or unit
- … to contain any type of advertisement, sales-promoting material or in any other shape of commercial activity
- … to contain marketing of competitors of our customers and their products
- … to contain or have links to harmful content such as viruses, broken files, “Trojan horses”, keyboard loggers or any other malicious code or material that could cause damage to the computer, data or have impact economically for any party
- … to contain or have links to proven fake or misguided statements or statements that attempt to manipulate a marked in an unfair way
- … to attempt to gather or store data (including publishing and/or collecting of e-mail addresses) from other users
- … to abuse SocialBoards functionality (including, but not limited to functionality for reporting unacceptable behavior in a forum)
- … to be protected by any form of immaterial copyright, either registered or unregistered by contract, by law and protected by law in general (e.g. information acquired through a third-party gambling service)
- … to try to form illegal cooperation or suspicious or criminal activity and is in a different language than the official language for the forum.